3rd Line Support Engineer
We usually respond within a day
You: experienced in tech
Us: fully remote team of ambitious nerds
Together: transforming how humans build and maintain software
This is what could happen if you follow through. Because we need a talented and passionate Technical Operations and Communications Specialist to join our team.
Skills you need (formal education not needed):
* Strong experience with Unix, Linux, Networking
* Comprehensive knowledge of server technologies
* A good understanding of networking and security principles
* Experience with automation and scripting
* Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
* Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools like Terraform and Ansible
* Working knowledge of container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
* Understanding of source control systems like Git and understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment tools
* Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools such as ELK and Prometheus
* Experience with security and compliance best practices
Why should you care:
* We are a team of tech geeks who get things done
* Everyone uses Mac, but not vanilla: Amethyst, Doom Emacs, Vim, Kitty Syncthing, etc.
* Document-as-code, SSOT, Git are part of our core beliefs
* We prefer writing guides over meetings so that everyone can grow sustainably
* You could share our love for regular expressions because parsing data is fun
* Proactivity and async are key to our success
We’re a startup so the role could change so that you can do you are very good at. But we believe you will be responsible for:
* managing and maintaining our servers and managed hosting operations
* troubleshooting system issues
* developing new tools and processes
* providing exceptional technical and customer support
* proactively to create and evolve existing services as well as work on R&D projects
* Due to the nature of our operations, this is a fully remote position but based in Europe
* You could start right away
* You’ll get a modern Mac to work with and a competitive salary based on experience level with a unique bonus game
It's not about who's right or wrong; it's about what we can create together.
If you want to be part of the team which will become #1 - hit apply now!
Roboten is an equal-opportunity employer. When assessing your application, we do it solely based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, pregnancy, physical or mental variation, medical condition, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, or anything else that has nothing to do with how well you can perform your job.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact email@example.com.
About Roboten 🤖
We are a startup founded in 2021 by a team including some of Sweden’s top tech entrepreneurs. We are developing Roboten 🧑💻, a low-code development tool that our customers can use to create their SaaS or business software.
A demonstration of how Roboten AppStudio is used to build a bank app with low code.
The fundamental difference between other low-code platform companies and Roboten is our dislike for vendor lock-in. We have set out to create a solution that makes our customers completely vendor-independent. This ambition influences every decision we make and underpins the architecture of our software.
Roboten is a low-code development tool that generates first-class code using only standard open-source libraries (such as React and Node.js). Our customers should be able to take the generated code and run it anywhere.
But Roboten is also a fully optimized app hosting solution. It’s completely optional. Customers can leave their app with Roboten and be confident that it’s always running and scaling to millions. We aim to be the best in the world at that. That’s why our customers will stay with us – by choice.
- Software Development
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
3rd Line Support Engineer
Loading application form